Chasen is an indispensable tool for brewing matcha tea and in any matcha tea ceremony.
It can be used to lather fine matcha powder like no other electric tool. This whisk is versatile and has 100 bristles, hand-cut from a single cut of bamboo.
The villi in chaisex are very fragile and careless use can dramatically shorten the life cycle of your corolla.
In order for the chasen to serve you longer, follow a few important rules:
- You do not need to wash and wet the handle of the whisk;
- You can soak the whisk before each preparation of a matcha - this will make the villi flexible, elastic, and less likely to damage them;
- After use, be sure to rinse the whisk under a tap or in a container so that no match particles remain on it:
- The corolla must be dried well, it is better to do it vertically, with the villi down (there are special stands for this) so that the villi do not lose their shape;
- Store the whisk upright or hanging.